1. Your RE/MAX in Paradise Team will meet with you and bring with them a Market
Analysis and comparable sold properties.
a. These are taken from the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and are to prove price.
b. Comparable sold properties can only go back to the last 6 months
2. After determining and deciding on the market price for your property, the RE/MAX in Paradise Team will have you electronically sign all the paperwork needed to list your home.
3. The RE/MAX in Paradise Team will walk the home and discuss if anything needs to be done. (IE: Painting, de-cluttering, cleaning.) We will instruct you about making
sure your home is in marketable condition.
4. The RE/MAX in Paradise Team will hire a professional photographer at the team’s expense and measurements of all rooms and outside of the property in order to provide accurate information for the MLS.
5. Copies of the listing paperwork will be provided to you by the RE/MAX in Paradise Team via email.
6. Showing instructions will be discussed… We use a program called ShowingTime that will provide a text message to seller to confirm or deny showings.
7. Lockbox and sign (if allowed) will be installed at the home by the RE/MAX in
8. Your home will be entered into the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and will appear
on all third party websites within 24 hours of the listing going “live”.
9. A packet of the listing with pictures and disclosure will be displayed in your home
for prospective buyers to take away with them after the showing.
10. The RE/MAX in Paradise Team will provide listing updates throughout the “time on market” and provide professional feedback on any pricing adjustments that might need to be made.